Our Data Protection Policy and our compliance with the European GDPR regulations
The Lemmermann Foundation collects applicants' personal data when they apply for a fellowship through this website or via snail mail. In general we may collect the following personal data:
- email address
- postal address
- a profile description in the form of a resume or letter of support
- biographical data, such as date of birth and place of birth
We need your personal data to check eligibility to apply to our fellowship program. We will never give or sell your data to third parties.
Regarding the personal data we collect and use, you have the right to:
- require us to inform you about the data we are storing and processing about you
- require us to rectify or erase these data (exceptions may apply if the law or existing contracts require so) restrict or object to the data processing
- transfer your data without restrictions to another data controller. This is called the right to data portability.
- withdraw your consent to process your data in general or for specific purposes (opt-out).
If you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you may request to see this information, and have it corrected or deleted. Please contact us to info (at) lemmermann-foundation.org.
We are at the same time compliant with the Italian law, as explained below (in Italian and English):Informativa sul trattamento dei dati personali
In osservanza del D.Lgs 196/2003 (codice in materia di protezione dati personali), la FONDAZIONE LEMMERMANN tutela l'utilizzo dei dati e informazioni personali forniti per la candidatura al concorso per borse di studio. Ai sensi dell'articolo 7 del citato decreto potrete esercitare i relativi diritti fra cui consultare, modificare e cancellare i Vostri dati o opporVi al loro utilizzo. Titolare del trattamento dei dati è la FONDAZIONE LEMMERMANN, con sede in Via Cosseria 5, 00192 Roma, Italia. A tale indirizzo dovranno essere inoltrate le comunicazioni di cui all'art. 7 del D. Lgs. 196/03 a mezzo lettera raccomandata o telefax al n. (+39) 06.322.17.88.
According to the Italian law no. 196/2003 (regulations for the protection of personal data), FONDAZIONE LEMMERMANN stores personal data of the applicants to the Lemmermann Foundation's Scholarship Award. By sending your application, you give permission to store your personal information. In accordance with Article 7 of the aforementioned law, you have the right to know, change, and cancel your data or contest their use.
Ownership for the purposes of treatment of the data is vested in the FONDAZIONE LEMMERMANN, located in via Cosseria 5, 00192 Rome, Italy. Written communications pursuant to Art.7 of Law no.196/2003 should be sent to that address by registered post or by fax to no. (+39) 06.322.17.88.